UK is a temperate oceanic climate. Generally, the maximum temperature will not exceed 32 ° C and the minimum temperature will not be lower than -10 ° C. the mean temperature in January is 4 ~ 7 ° C and in July is 13 ~ 17 ° C. The average annual precipitation is about 1000 mm, February to March is the driest, October to the next year January is the most humid. The weather in UK is changeable because of the west wind and the sea. The UK such climate, the following several kinds of micro-grid energy storage system is more suitable for use.
Top 1 Wind solar hybrid system
UK has changeable weather and abundant wind, which is suitable for combining solar energy and wind energy to make a system.
Wind solar hybrid system is a set of power generation application system, which uses solar cell array and wind turbine (converting AC into DC) to store the generated electric energy in the battery pack. When users need electricity, the inverter converts the DC stored in the battery pack into AC and sends it to the user’s load through the transmission line. Wind turbine and solar cell array are two kinds of power generation equipment to generate electricity together, forming a distributed power supply. The complementary system can also provide DC power for the corresponding DC load. The following is the system composition.
Wind turbine is a device that converts the mechanical energy of wind turbine into electrical energy. Wind turbines are divided into DC generators and AC generators.
1) DC generator. Electrically excited DC generator. This kind of generator has three forms of shunt self excitation, external excitation and compound excitation. Small DC power generation systems are generally used in conjunction with batteries, and the device capacity is generally less than 1000 W. Permanent magnet DC generator. Compared with the electrically excited DC generator, this generator has a simple structure, and its output voltage changes with the wind speed. It is necessary to add a battery and a control system between the generator and the load, and adjust the output voltage by adjusting the duty cycle of the control system. Because the structure of DC generator is complex and expensive, and DC generator is equipped with commutator and commutator, once it breaks down, the maintenance is very troublesome, so this kind of wind turbine generator is rarely used in practical application.
2) Alternator. Alternator is divided into synchronous generator and asynchronous generator. Synchronous generator works at synchronous speed, which is jointly determined by the number of poles and frequency of synchronous generator, while asynchronous generator works at a speed slightly higher than that of synchronous generator. There are mainly brushless claw pole self-excited generator, rectifier self-excited alternator, induction generator and permanent magnet generator. Three phase permanent magnet synchronous generator is mainly used in small wind power generation system. Three phase permanent magnet synchronous generators are generally small, efficient and cheap. The stator structure of permanent magnet synchronous generator is the same as that of general synchronous motor. The rotor adopts permanent magnet structure. Because there is no excitation winding and does not consume excitation power, it has high efficiency. In addition, because the permanent magnet synchronous generator eliminates the commutation device and brush, it has high reliability, relatively small stator iron loss and mechanical loss, and long service life.
2. solar photovoltaic cell
Photovoltaic cells are devices that directly convert solar energy into electrical energy. Its working principle is: when sunlight radiates to the surface of photovoltaic cells, photons will impact the valence electrons inside the photovoltaic cells. When the valence electrons obtain energy greater than the band gap eg, the valence electrons will rush out of the constraints of covalent bonds, excite from the valence band to the conduction band, and produce a large number of electron hole pairs in non-equilibrium states. After free collision, the excited electrons and holes compound in the photovoltaic cell semiconductor to achieve equilibrium.
As the energy storage equipment of wind solar hybrid power generation system, lithium battery plays a very important role in the whole power generation system. First of all, because the natural wind and light are unstable, in the case of excess wind and light, the storage load supplies excess electric energy. In the case of poor wind and light, the storage battery of the energy storage equipment can be used as the power supply of the load; Secondly, the battery has the function of filtering, which can make the power generation system output electric energy to the load more smoothly; In addition, wind power generation and photovoltaic power generation are easily affected by climate and environment, and the electricity generated is different at different times, and there are also great differences. As the “hub” between them, the battery can connect them well, integrate solar energy and wind energy, and realize the complementary effect between the two. The commonly used battery is mainly lithium iron phosphate battery. With the continuous development of electric energy storage technology, there are more and more new energy storage methods, such as superconducting energy storage, super capacitor energy storage, fuel cell and so on.
The system is independent of each other and can be controlled by itself to avoid large-scale power failure with high safety; Make up for the lack of stability of the large power grid, continue to supply power in case of accidents, and become an indispensable supplement to centralized power supply;
It can monitor the quality and performance of regional power in real time, which is very suitable for supplying power to residents in rural areas, pastoral areas, mountainous areas, developing large, medium and small cities or commercial areas, greatly reducing the pressure of environmental protection; The loss of power transmission and distribution is low, or even none. There is no need to build a distribution station, reduce or avoid additional power transmission and distribution costs, and the civil engineering and installation costs are low;
Good peak shaving performance and simple operation; Because there are few systems involved in the operation, the start and stop are fast, which is convenient to realize full automation.
In terms of configuration, one 51.2v200ah lithium battery, single-phase 5000W inverter, 1kW wind turbine and 2kW solar panel are optional. The inverter can be selected to have the function of connecting to the mains power grid. The inverter can be set to give priority to the use of mains power or solar and wind energy.
Top2 Solar Home System
Reason: variable weather, you can use the polysilicon solar panels in the rainy day conversion efficiency of high characteristics to design.
The Solar Home System is a small photovoltaic System installed in office buildings and residential buildings to provide electricity for the residents themselves. During the day, the System charges the batteries. At night, the power generation system carries on the inverter discharge to the electric energy stored by the accumulator, realizes the power supply to the household load.
The solar panel is the core part of the solar power generation system, which is also the most valuable part of the solar power generation system. Its role is to convert solar energy into electricity, or sent to storage batteries, or to promote the work load. The quality and cost of solar panels will directly determine the quality and cost of the entire system.
Solar controller is made up of special processor CPU, electronic components, display, switch power tube and so on.
1. Single chip microcomputer and special software are used to realize intelligent control;
2. Accurate discharge control using battery discharge rate characteristics correction. The end of discharge voltage is the control point corrected by the discharge rate curve, which eliminates the inaccuracy of simple voltage control over discharge, and conforms to the inherent characteristics of the battery, that is, different discharge rates have different end voltages.
3. It has full-automatic control of overcharge, over discharge, electronic short circuit, overload protection, unique anti reverse connection protection, etc; The above protection does not damage any parts and does not burn insurance;
4. The series PWM charging main circuit is adopted, which reduces the voltage loss of the charging circuit by nearly half compared with the charging circuit using diodes, and the charging efficiency is 3%-6% higher than that of non PWM, which increases the power consumption time; The automatic control mode of over discharge recovery, normal direct charge and floating charge makes the system have a longer service life; At the same time, it has high-precision temperature compensation;
5. The intuitive LED light-emitting tube indicates the current battery status, so that users can understand the use status;
6. All controls adopt industrial chips (only for industrial controllers with I), which can operate freely in cold, high temperature and humid environments. At the same time, the crystal oscillator timing control is used, and the timing control is accurate.
7. The potentiometer adjustment control set point is cancelled, and the E-square memory is used to record each working control point, so that the setting is digitalized, and the factors that reduce the accuracy and reliability of the control point due to the potentiometer vibration offset, temperature drift and so on are eliminated.
8. Digital LED display and setting are used, and all settings can be completed by one click operation. It is extremely convenient and intuitive to control the working state of the whole system, and plays the role of overcharge protection and over discharge protection for the battery. In places with large temperature difference, qualified controllers should also have the function of temperature compensation. Other additional functions such as optical control switch and time control switch should be optional to the controller.
In many occasions, AC power supply is required. The direct output of photovoltaic modules is usually DC, which needs to convert the DC energy generated by the solar power generation system into AC energy, so inverter is needed. Inverter is a device that converts direct current (DC) into alternating current (AC). Sine wave inverter provides high-quality AC and can drive any kind of load, but the technical requirements and cost are high. Quasi sine wave inverter can meet most of our power needs, with high efficiency, low noise and moderate price, so it has become the mainstream product in the market. The square wave inverter adopts simple multivibrator. Its technology belongs to the level of the 1950s and will gradually withdraw from the market. Some electrical appliances or tools using electric motors, such as refrigerators, washing machines, electric drills, etc., require a large current to drive at the moment of startup. Once the startup is successful, only a small current is required to maintain its normal operation. Therefore, for the inverter, there is the concept of continuous output power and peak output power. Continuous output power is the rated output power; Generally, the peak output power is twice the rated output power. It must be emphasized that the starting current of some electrical appliances, such as air conditioners and refrigerators, is equivalent to 3-7 times the normal working current. Therefore, only the inverter that can meet the starting peak power of electrical appliances can work normally.
One 51.2V 200Ah battery, 5kW all-in-one inverter and 4kw polysilicon solar panel can be selected for configuration. The inverter can be selected to have the function of connecting to the mains power grid. The inverter can be set to give priority to the use of mains power or solar energy.
Top3 Wind turbine System
Reason: UK is rich in wind power.
Household wind turbine is a kind of distributed power. Household wind turbines are mainly used in rural areas, pastoral areas, mountainous areas, developing large, medium and small cities or buildings near commercial areas to meet the power needs of local users. As a kind of distributed power generation, household wind turbine has become a new power generation mode and comprehensive energy utilization mode with broad development prospects because of its small modular, decentralized, efficient and reliable power generation mode arranged near users.
Household wind turbines are generally composed of wind turbines, generators (including devices), direction regulators (tail wings), towers, speed limit safety mechanisms, energy storage devices, inverters and other components. The generator is composed of nose, swivel, tail and blades: the functions of each part are: the blades are used to receive wind power and convert it into electric energy through the nose; The tail wing makes the blades always face the direction of the incoming wind, so as to obtain the maximum wind energy; The swivel can make the nose rotate flexibly to realize the function of adjusting the direction of the tail; The rotor of the machine head is a permanent magnet, and the stator winding cuts the magnetic line of force to generate electric energy. Due to the unstable air volume, the output of the wind turbine generator is 13 ~ 25V alternating current, which must be rectified by the charger and then charged to the battery, so that the electric energy generated by the wind turbine generator can be changed into chemical energy. Then use the inverter power supply with protective circuit to convert the chemical energy in the battery into AC 220V mains power, so as to ensure stable use.
- Neodymium iron boron permanent magnet material is used, with strong overload capacity;
2. Closed transmission slip ring, cable is not twisted;
3. It has the characteristics of anti-corrosion, anti acid rain, anti salt and alkali;
4. Micro fan, 2-5 levels of wind power storage;
5. The service life is up to 15 years;
6. With wind direction adjustment and super wind control function;
7. Overcharge and discharge protection, DC constant voltage charging;
8. Simple operation, no manual watch and special maintenance;
8. The actual floor area is small, and the requirement for land is low. It can be used in hilly, seaside, riverbank, desert and other harsh terrain conditions.
One 51.2v200ah battery, 5KW all-in-one inverter and 2KW wind turbine generator can be selected for configuration. The inverter can be selected to have the function of connecting to the municipal power grid. The inverter can be set to give priority to the use of municipal power or wind energy.
Shenzhen SmartPropel Energy System Co.,Ltd can provide a complete set of energy storage micro-grid system solutions to solve the problem of energy shortage for individual customers. The company’s one-stop energy storage micro-grid system is affordable, simple to operate, and high in power generation. The daily power generation can create about $15 value, and the cost can be recovered in 0.8 years. Very trustworthy.